Relax in the privacy of your home with Pila’s popular online couples massage. You’ll learn how to give and receive the best massage from your partner without going to massage school!
The Benefits of an Online Massage Workshop for Couples…
It’s been a long cold and dark winter and imagine how it would be like Heaven on Earth to receive a great neck and back massage from your honey. The only problem is although his or her heart’s in the right place, their or your massage skills may remind you of Monica and Chandler, from the TV Show “Friends“, as the worst massage ever — watch this video clip for a quick laugh!
In All Seriousness, This Couples Massage Workshop Is Just What You Need To
- Relieve stress
- Increase circulation
- Improve your flexibility and mobility
- Feel good… really good
But, did you also know a great couples massage can…
- Make your relationship better because there’s an energy transfer that creates closeness
- Boost white blood cells, which play an essential part in a healthy immune system
- Increase serotonin and dopamine — it makes you happy (bye-bye anxiety and depression)
- It doesn’t just affect us physically, but also emotionally and spiritually, which feels like you just came back from vacation and ready to conquer the world
What You’ll Learn in This Online Massage Workshop
You will learn everything you need to know about giving a back and neck massage — just like a pro! In this two-hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- To feel the energy you’ll be working with (don’t worry, this isn’t woo-woo!)
- Foundational massage strokes
- How to lean and not push (this is so you don’t get tired)
- Three places to give and get a massage without a table
What You Get in the Online Massage Workshop
- A lavender essential oil
- A two-hour hands-on live stream training session (pun intended)
- Massage cream (I ship it to you)
- Bonus stretching techniques
- A recorded replay of our workshop to watch as many times as you’d like
Your Personal Massage Instructor: Pila, Owner of Heaven on Earth in Aspen
Hi! I’m Pila and I graduated from the famed Boulder College of Massage Therapy. I blend western and eastern practices into a style that is uniquely my own. I’m known for my ability to “listen” to the body and give massages that keep my Heaven on Earth guests never knowing what’s coming next. Massages are never the same as I don’t have a routine and focus on first-class techniques.
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to give a couples massage, this is the workshop for you! In under an hour, you’ll have the confidence and the knowledge to give a professional massage. And the best part is in the second hour you’ll get a massage yourself!