Blemish Spot Treatment
Pimples be gone! This easy-to-use spot treatment utilizes glycolic and salicylic acids to blast unwanted cysts and pimples with a target treatment that can be used 3-4 times a day.
Full size product is .5 oz. for $22.00
Sorry, our try me size is not available.
Pila’s Tip: I notice significant improvement with this cream. It tingles for a good 3-4 minutes after you apply it, a good sign that it’s working.
For acneic skin. The Blemish Spot Treatment is a spot treatment to clear the pores and alleviate breakouts.
Blemish Spot Treatment
This blemish spot treatment rapidly dries each blemish and encourages healing. 5% glycolic; 1% salicylic.
Blemish Spot Treatment Benefits:
• Soothes skin irritation
• Has anti-inflammatory-like properties
• Clarifies breakouts
• Assists in boosting hydration levels
• Limits scarring
Recommended for oily, acneic and impure skin
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning apply only to blemishes. May be used multiple times throughout the day on top of makeup.
• Glycolic Acid– a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
• Salicylic Acid– penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
• Witch Hazel– a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
• Spin Trap– entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
FORUMULA COMPOSITION: Blemish Control Spot Treatment: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, 5% Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco- Caprylate / Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone (Spin Trap), Glucosamine HCI (D), Xanthan Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolac-tone, Sodium Benzoate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.