Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
$3.00 – $25.00
This newest addition to the Skin Script’s family is a moisturizer created for those who have combination/sensitive skin. The healing properties of prickly pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil balance surface lipids and water, providing anti-inflammatory-like benefits. It also normalizes water/oil balance, and soothes and calms.
Full size product is 1.7 oz for $25.00
Our try me size is .25 oz for $3.00
Pila’s Tip: Prickly Pear Cactus can leave your skin feeling a little tacky after applying. This is normal and after a few hours, or upon waking you won’t notice it anymore.
For normal/combination skin and sensitive skin. This moisturizer balances surface lipids and water with the healing properties of prickly pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer Benefits:
• Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
• Normalizes water/oil balance
• Soothes and calms
Recommended for normal/combination and sensitive skin.
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest.
• AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract)– rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects from environmental stress.
• Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate)– a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
• Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA)– a component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power. It is nonirritating and non-allergenic, and is a humectant with moisture-binding ability.
• Bisabolol (L-Alpha)– acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
• Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap)– a highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant, instead of destroying free radicals, it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
Phycocyanin– a natural blue pigment derived from Spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
FORUMULA COMPOSITION: Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Triisononanoin, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Cholesteryl Noanoate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Phycocyanin) Extract, Tocopherol (D-alpha) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
.25 oz, 1.7 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.