Glycolic and Retinol Pads
$3.00 – $27.00
These handy, easy-to-use pads are infused with serum made from arbutin and kojic acids. This formula inhibits tyrosinase (the precursor to hyperpigmentation) by limiting melanin production to reduce visible pigmentation. It has the same benefits as hydroquinone for lightening discoloration, but without the common side effects.
Pila’s Tip: Serums are great because they have a smaller molecule to penetrate deeper into the skin instead of staying on the surface. You’ll only need to use these 2-3 times a week at night. You can also apply on the back of hands for sunspots. Don’t forget to apply your sunscreen in the morning.
Full product is 50 pads for $27.00
Try me size is .02 oz for $3.00
For all skin types to lift irregular pigmentation. Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
Glycolic and Retinol Pad Benefits
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
Recommended for all skin types
Especially good for oily, acneic and impure skin or for anti-aging concerns or for creating an even skin tone from irregular pigmentation.
Directions for Use
After cleansing, wipe pad on the face, neck and chest. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer.
- Glycolic Acid- Gently inspires cellular renewal without causing inflammation, deeply penetrates for even surface exfoliation, assists in refining skin texture and healing breakouts
- Arbutin-Limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid- Inhibits tyrosinase and also lightens existing pigmentation naturally
- Retinol– Vitamin A derivate that causes ”forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.