$5.00 – $35.00
Like the athlete of skin formulas, this Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser is a very active cleanser that works hard to increase cellular turnover and exfoliation, almost like a mini-chemical peel. Glycolic acid helps to break down dead skin cells so they can be washed away, revealing smooth, even-toned skin. This is an excellent choice for acne and aging skin types.
Full product is 6.5 oz. for $35.00
Our try me size is .5 oz for $5.00
Pila’s Tip: To give yourself a “mini peel” at home, use this for 10 days in a row. Afterward, an active cleanser like this one is best used every other day or every few days. Alternate with a more gentle, nourishing formula like the Green Tea Cleanser to avoid over-drying or irritating the skin. I like to use it in the morning so I only have to cleanse once.
For all skin types (except rosacea and sensitive skin). The Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser is a gel-based foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
This 17% glycolic cleanser breaks down oil and encourages cellular turnover to minimize oil and refine pores to reveal fresh, healthy skin.
Glycolic Cleanser Benefits:
• Refines and renews the skin
• Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
• Brightens and invigorates the skin
• Lessens the appearance of acne scars
• Enhances cellular turnover
Recommended for normal, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Precautions: Recommended use of this glycolic cleanser only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Directions for use: Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern avoiding eyes. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate - a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid - an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to re-duce keratinized skin and promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid - a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid - an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
Alpha-Arbutin- limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightning actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
Glycolic Cleanser: Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santa-lum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dul-cis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydrox-ysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin
.5 oz, 6.5 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.