Green Tea Citrus Antioxidant Cleanser
Just like the green tea you drink for its antioxidant properties, this cleanser has amazing antibacterial qualities. This gentle formula marries green tea with other powerful ingredients like grapefruit peel and vitamin C to protect the skin from free radicals.
Full product is 6.5 oz. for $26.50
Our try me size is .5 oz for $3.00
Pila’s Tip: This cleanser is great for normal combination skin as well as people with rosacea and sensitive skin. It’s a very sudsy formula, so a little goes a long way.
For all skin types. The Green Tea Citrus Cleanser is a foamy, gentle cleansing option for environmentally challenged skin. It works well to remove makeup and protects the skin from cellular damage while improving clarity and tone.
Green Tea Citrus Cleanser, with Grapefruit, Lemon and Yucca
This foamy green tea cleanser removes excess oils as the green tea antioxidants calm the skin and bring it life giving it a radiant glow. Lemon deep cleans while yucca soothes the skin.
Green Tea Citrus Cleanser Benefits:
• Clarifies and cleans
• Supports skin immune functions
• Provides cellular protection from free radicals
• Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
• Maintains healthy cell function
Recommended for all skin types.
Directions for use: Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
• Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer– a natural plant derived surfactant from coconut oil and corn syrup that is gentle to the skin.
• Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate– an ultra-mild surfactant with excellent detoxifying properties.
• Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate– a surfactant derived from coconuts.
• Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– inhibit destructive bacteria growth while maintaining healthy bacteria colonies to prevent acne breakouts. They protect from cellular damage and are antioxidant-rich to neutralize free radicals.
• Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract– rich in polyphenols that repair and prevent cellular damage. It is also an antioxidant and is antibacterial to counter skin irritations to offset redness and inflammation.
• Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil– high in Vitamin C and potassium. It provides antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
• Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil– stimulates lymphatic drainage, is an antiseptic, and is antibacterial.
• Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract– soothing and anti-inflammatory.
• Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract– an antioxidant and improves cell growth.
FORUMULA COMPOSITION: Green Tea Citrus Cleanser: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Butylene Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp (Litchee) Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat.
.5 oz, 6.5 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.