Intraceuticals Booster Vitamin C+3
Sun damage is the #1 culprit to premature aging. Luckily, you can heal, strengthen and protect your skin with this little booster. Using 3 synergistic forms of Vitamin C, it smooths the skin, diminishing signs of hyperpigmentation and fine lines while protecting it from further sun or environmental damage.
Pila’s Tip: If you want to further diminish sun spots, mix 1/2 of a pump of this booster with 1/2 of a pump of the Opulence Daily Serum. Hyperpigmentation doesn’t stand a chance against these two products combined.
Helps smooth, strengthen and protect healthy skin with 3 synergistic forms of Vitamin C to benefit all skin types.
Benefits of Intraceuticals Booster Vitamin C+3
- Helps fight free radical damage and provides photo (sun) protection
- Provides a key co-factor in collagen synthesis for improved skin texture
- Gives skin that “glow”
Skins that are showing areas of hyper-pigmentation from sun damage or hormonal changes
Skins that live in hot, sunny climates with frequent exposure to UV light
Skins that tanned earlier inline and noticing loss of elasticity and wrinkles
Skins that are frequently in the city and exposed to exhaust, second hand smoke and pollution
How To Use
AM care: The Vitamin C+3 booster protects the skin and is excellent to use in the morning. The booster is designed to be used alone or for best results use with one pump of Daily Serum, mix together in the palm of your hand and apply to the face and neck. Always follow your booster plus Daily Serum with Hyaluronic Layering, using the Rejuvenate or Opulence Hydration Gel and Rejuvenate Moisture Binding Cream or Opulence Brightening Cream.
PM care: The Vitamin C+3 booster should be used primarily in the AM. An excellent partnership is the use of the Collagen+ booster or Vitamin A+ booster in the PM. If hyperpigmentation is the primary concern, Vitamin C + 3 may be used twice a day, mixed with the Daily Serum.
Example: Use Vitamin C+3 booster in the morning, and alternate Vitamin A+ booster in the evening.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – A stabilized form of Vitamin C to protect against UV induced sun damage to visibly improve skin tone, brightens and improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – A water soluble form of vitamin c that is a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, provides photo protection and stimulates collagen synthesis to protect against premature aging and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate – A Vitamin C that brightens skin and leads to more even looking skin
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Vegetable Oil/Olus Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol