Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
$7.00 – $57.00
Another great product for the anti-aging arsenal, the peptides go to work to boost collagen production, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Great for normal to dry skin because it has Shea butter, a unique fatty acid to moisturize and retain elasticity (but might be a little too heavy for oil and acne prone skin).
Full size product is 1.7 oz for $57.00
Our try me size is .25 oz for $7.00
Pila’s Tip: If I don’t have eye cream around, I’ll use this instead.
For normal to dry, mature skin. The Peptide Restoration Moisturizer stimulates fibroblast production and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Peptide Restoration Moisturizer with Epidermal Growth Factor and Alpha Lipoic Acid
For normal to dry skin. This is a superior anti-aging moisturizer containing peptides to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells activating skin repair; peptides also reduce wrinkle depth. Alpha lipoic acid combats the signs of aging as white tea boosts the immune function of skin cells.
Peptide Restoration Moisturizer Benefits:
- Nourishes skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties
Recommended for normal to dry skin types; mature skin in need of repair or healing
Directions for use: Use Daily / Morning and Night to intensively re-hydrate the skin. Apply after cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Shea Butter– ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract– anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil– has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- ChroNOline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3)– a peptide derived from a growth factor. It boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract– boosts the immune function of the skin cells and protects against sun damage.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid– an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and watery regions of cells (both water and oil soluble).
- rH Oligopeptide-1 (EGF)– a peptide to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells. It reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing.
Ubiquinone (Co-Q10)– reduces wrinkle depth and assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles.
FORMULA COMPOSITION: Peptide Restoration Moisturizer with Alpha Lipoic Acid, Epidermal Growth Factor and White Tea: Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glu- conolactone, Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip)Fruit Oil, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Thioctic (Alpha Lipoic) Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCl (L), Adenine, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lavandula Angusti-folia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Phytic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Dextran, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate
.25 oz, 1.7 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.