Skin Script Hydrating Moisturizer
$5.00 – $35.00
This super hydrating moisturizer by Skin Script lives up to its name and is great for people who are 60 years of age or older, or people who live in cold climates and find that their skin is easily chapped. Rosehip also helps to protect against capillary damage in the cold, and seaweed and aloe vera binds moisture and provides hydration while soothing and calming skin.
Pila’s Tip: This moisturizer will also soothe inflamed skin and builds collagen to reduce wrinkle ducts.
The full-size product is 1.7 oz for $30.00
Our try me size is .25 oz for $5.00
For dry skin. The Skin Script Hydrating Moisturizer improves the appearance of wrinkles with intense hydration. It binds moisture in the skin, soothes, calms, and strengthens capillaries.
Hydrating Moisturizer (Day & Night Moisturizer)
For dry skin. Hydrate and protect skin with the healing benefits of Shea butter. Seaweed binds moisture within the skin while aloe soothes, calms, and provides hydration. Rose Hip strengthens capillaries and soothes inflamed skin. It promotes deep hydration that protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
Hydrating Moisturizer Benefits
• Soothes irritated and chapped skin
• Binds moisture to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• Soothes and calms redness, itching, and irritation
• Protects from environmental damage
• Improves skin function
Recommended for dry and dehydrated skin.
Directions for use:
- After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck, and chest.
- Shea Butter – ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane – a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil – high in Vitamin C and A and has a strengthening effect on capillaries and connective tissue. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and astringent, and it is used to soothe and heal irritated chapped skin.
- Honey Extract (MelhydranR) – antibacterial and healing, assisting in wound repair and alleviating bruising. Its humectant properties keep the skin moist to prolong hydration.
- Algae Extract (Seaweed) – an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder – soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
Hydrating Moisturizer: Aqua (Water), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Honey Extract, Theobrma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Saliva (Carrot) Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol Denat., Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
.25 oz, 1.7 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.