For all skin types.
The Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and increases the skin’s moisture content while relaxing muscle contractions for serious results.
15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum with Vitamin C, Co-Q10, and Peptides
This anti-aging Vitamin C/Green Tea serum gives skin the boost and protection it needs to brighten, cellularly repair, and hydrate for healthy glowing skin.
15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum Benefits:
• Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
• Brightens and tones the tissue
• Encourages fibroblast activity
Recommended for all skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care.
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck, and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
• L-ascorbic Acid– is a water-soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate— Water-soluble derivative of vitamin C, antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, melanin inhibiting properties
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate— stable, oil-soluble form of vitamin C, antioxidants, UV protection, skin lightening, MMP Inhibition, DNA protection, collagen synthesis, and protection
• Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– Inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, Provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present), antioxidant, repairing properties that limit damaged tissues
• Snap-8™ (Acetyl Octapeptide-3)— a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
• Tocopheryl Acetate— a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
Ubiquinone (CoQ10)— known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
FORMULA COMPOSITION: Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 10% Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Squalane, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Copper Tripeptide- 1, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil ,Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate